Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable cyber software and online security service provider in the Information Technology Industry, who is delivering exciting products using the latest technology to enhance its products across the globe, is currently looking to engage candidate in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job I.D: ZL/205/BDM
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for an on-site team leadership, inside sales team and also arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- You will be responsible for developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain as well as driving sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- You will be responsible for creating and shaping the setting for the sales strategy working alongside the Pre sales consultants and with much interaction with the CEO.
- You should be energetic and ambitious so as to expand our clientele and also create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets
- Develop, nurture and manage key client relationships
- Identify cross-selling opportunities within existing company accounts
- Build, manage and lead a sales team to support your growing consultancy business
- Take on P & L responsibility
- Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities in the mid-enterprise space
- Respond to RFI and RFP’s
- Manage prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop a sales pipeline
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Possess 5+ years’ experience in a client-facing sales role where the emphasis was on Cyber Security Consultancy
- Sell at senior levels, understand buying criteria and possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise and influence at board level
- Have excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
- Be a true new business hunter with a strong desire for uncapped earnings
- Must possess leadership traits.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate and implement sales strategies
- Have a good technical understanding (IT methodologies, principles and technology)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.