The Cans is West Africa’s first eco-friendly tech hub. We are working to build a better future by supporting people, agencies and governments working in the area of social development. The Cans is using new technology to accelerate the impact of local and international initiatives in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Reach out to potential leads through cold calling.
- Manage prospective clients as may be assigned by the HOD.
- Assist with conducting research to identify new markets and customers need.
- Prepare reports as may be required by Line manager / HOD.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Participate in strategy reviews, strategy development, and the implementation thereof.
- Supply management with reports on clientsneeds, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Upload and update generated contact and assigned contact into sales funnel.
- Resolve clients’issues and complaints speedily to maximize satisfaction and retention.
What We Need
- B.Sc in relevant field
- Top-notch analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years sales/business developmentexperience
- Excellent communication skills
Deadline: 22nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail