Topwash Nigeria Limited – Your one-stop laundry shop. Our services range from providing a convenient and conducive self-serve laundromat to providing full-scale laundry and dry cleaning services. With 30 years of experience, you can trust that your clothes are in good hands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a business manager to oversee and contribute to the overall growth of the business.
- Be responsible for the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of all teams / departments
- Ensure laundry and drycleaning are done to the highest quality standards and within the timelines promised to the customers
- Market and engage new customers to use the company’s services.
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Direct and organise staff activities so that they will consistently meet their targets as well as avoid disappointment on due and collection dates
- Develop and manage a comprehensive database of existing and potential customers by creating accurate records and an effective follow up plan
- Create more awareness to new and existing customers.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, monitor, supervise, organize and direct the day-to-day operations and activities of the departments in such a way that the staff are optimally utilized to meet and satisfy the needs and expectations of customers
- Develop approaches to positively engage lost customers and ensure they patronize the service again and again
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability to balance a variety of tasks while maintaining the highest of quality standards
- Experience in the laundry / dry cleaning sector
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to speak English and communicate fluently
- Possess management, planning and leadership competencies
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.