BeeBeejump International Limited is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered in Otunba Jobi Fele Way,Ikeja, Nigeria. With a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria as a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production, and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is also an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. She provides a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC/DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop the government and public sector channels in Abuja.you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help BBJ become even better, too.
- Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- This client centric Business Development Executive’s primary role is to drive the BBJ account management framework from account planning to opportunity management working with either the account team or service lines. This includes leveraging the BBJ key sales tools, initiatives and cross-functional services to clients and new business opportunities.
- The Manager Government channel is accountable for sales and revenue growth.
- They will have a successful track record for developing relationships at the “C” level as well as for working with and winning large, complex accounts.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience selling into Government and Public sector.
Some Key Activities Would Be:
- Working with the account team to achieve the goals for revenue, margin and sales/pipeline,organising meetings and liaison business.
- Account planning and the account strategy
- Pipeline execution, deal review, pricing and negotiation strategies
- Engaging with engagement teams in the field to support them on their most important pursuits
- Developing broad and deep client relationships
- Supporting the account team to create and execute a plan to develop critical business relationships across the account
Your Key Responsibilities
- Drive the BBJ account management framework from account and revenue planning (strategy) through execution (client meetings and business development cycle).
- Work with relevant team leaders and leverages BBJ resources to identify and drive new business opportunities with firm clients and prospective clients.
- Drives executive relationship meetings and discussions.
- Facilitates business development through client co-development sessions, face-to-face meetings and leadership of all business development activities.
- Leads strategy formulation and execution of tactical plans.
- Conducts client-facing activities including attending and conducting meetings.
- Conducts internal activities including driving the business development and pursuit process; assisting in assembling account teams, subject matter specialists and support; developing account plans; attending and conducting account meetings; participating in the proposal process; managing business development efforts; coaching staff; and owning and managing the business development pipeline.
- Addresses issues/concerns regarding solution offerings and assists in fee negotiations to successfully bring deals to closure.
- To qualify for the role, you must have Bachelor’s Degree with Honors
- Project management skills, plan and an ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience of managing and coaching others.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- 8 to 10 years of business development and business development management experience within the government and public sector
- A proven record for selling complex services and solutions Proven ability to effectively manage a number of accounts and a business development pipeline.
Ideally, You’ll also Have:
- We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest in providing outstanding services to some of the world’s most influential people.
- Working with people from all backgrounds, from executives and entrepreneurs to investors and families, you’ll use your experience and status as a trusted advisor to maintain and further our reputation for excellence.
What Working at BBJ Offers
- We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- You will have the flexibility and freedom to outline and manage your work plan and therefore have complete ownership of your role.
- Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and continuous professional career development and initiatives designed to promote your personal and social well-being:
- These include: Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around; Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career; The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Deadline: 7th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Hr@beebeejump.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.