MLJ Marine Oil & Gas Limited is an integrated Upstream & Midstream oil and gas company service company of choice providing marine logistics, engineering, procurement, installation and construction services to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Boss
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- Performs maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
- Supervises and orients camp counselors.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining standard first aid supplies.
- Maintains required health records to ensure proper payment of accident claims resulting from camp participation.
- Maintains liaison with medical doctors in the area.
- Employs and supervises staff.
- Plans menus, prepares food supply orders, and stores food.
- Makes arrangements for disposal of garbage.
- Assumes responsibility for checking in and out camp grounds and non-camp groups and maintenance of records.
- Inspects all facilities and collects breakage fees.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly camp attendance summary, program evaluation, counselor evaluation, and other required reports.
- B.Sc. Degree in Hotel & Catering Management.
- Ten years’ experience in the Industry, in at least 2 recognised establishments and Two years HSE experience.
- Must have at least attended and passed 2 Nigerian Safety Institute (NSI) basic HSE courses.
Deadline: 12th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ”CAMP BOSS” as the subject of the e-mail.