Norrenberger is an integrated Financial Services Group offering Asset Management, Investment Banking, Securities Trading, Structured & Alternative Finance and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
- Set up accounts for new clients and intermediaries (KYC checks)
- Ensure that client accounts and portfolios are kept compliant with regulations and the company’s internal procedures
- Verify account holder information and balance for transactions such as withdrawals, maintenance requests, etc.
- Provide transaction statements and other relevant documentation to account holders
- Focus on ensuring client intent and needs are fully understood across stakeholders, while liaising with the client throughout lifecycle to ensure client remains fully appraised
- Develop consistent service standards, ensuring that clients have confidence in the company’s understanding of their individual requirements and accounts
- Assist in Ad hoc business development activities by acting as a subject matter authority and providing insight into the company’s products and service offerings
- Post-sales client relationship management, supporting Business Development Officers in maintaining relationships with existing clients through high quality client service
- Coordinate all front desk activities including answering all incoming calls and redirecting them when needed, welcoming guests, etc.
- Provide operational support to the sales process where appropriate
- Deliver front-line service to clients and related third parties, including fielding and responding to client queries and ensuring agreed periodic service deliverables remain on track throughout the client lifecycle
- Develop proactive operational service plan for clients, aligned to the company’s strategy and client needs while monitoring and managing the health of the client service experience
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate staff
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails
- Effectively answer and manage clients’ enquiries and/or complaints.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Applicants must currently be Client Service Officers, preferably in a financial institution.
Deadline: 24th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Client Service Officer” as the subject of the email.