Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We require for immediate employment individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coiled Tubing Operator
Ref Code: GPLX / PHC / 060821 / 04
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- OND / HND in a related field with relevant experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience working as a coiled tubing operator
- Excellent organizational and Presentation skills, with an ability to take initiative and prioritize important tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, team working, clarification and feedback
- Ability to detect unsafe/hazardous conditions of equipment and work environment
- Ability to execute Coiled Tubing and Nitrogen Operations jobs to the highest levels of performance
- Ability to operate Coiled Tubing and Support equipment as per operating standards and procedures
- Responsible for Coiled Tubing/Pumping/Nitrogen equipment maintenance
- Responsible for execution of auxiliary operations such as effective load out, basic equipment maintenance, troubleshooting etc
- Ensures proper load out and labelling of equipment for all operations
- Ensures maintenance of worn-out tools
- Participate in mobilization and demobilization activities
- Prepare reports, presentations and job debriefs as directed.
Deadline: 19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online