JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance.
We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction.
We seek extraordinary team players and staffers who are hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commis Chef
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Commis Chef is responsible to prepare a consistent, high-quality food product, ensure courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service and Hotels operational standards.
- You will be also responsible for assisting Sous Chef in cooking and then ensuring that all stations are clean.
- Additionally, He/ She is responsible to prepare special meals or substitute items, regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters etc.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator and Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Applicants should possess relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online