Aspilos Foundation is a youth-led non-profit using technology & digital inclusion to drive economic growth and good governance. Our vision/destination is an Africa of young active citizens maximising opportunities to foster economic progress thereby giving rise to a poverty-free continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community and Success Manager
Locations: Abuja, Abeokuta – Ogun, Kaduna and Minna – Niger.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Aspilos Foundation is looking for a Community and Success Manager with1-2 years’ experience working on development and/or eduech projects to manage our participant community. AboCoders trains young women on web development, data science and design. We have our academies in Abeokuta, Abuja, Kaduna and Minna.
- The CSM will be responsible for implementing, and coordinating activities which improve the participants’ engagement in the training as well as working to secure internship opportunities for them post-training.
- You will be responsible for developing new contacts with external organizations for the purpose of expanding employment opportunities for our graduates and integrating career services into their experience.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Sourcing job, mentor, donor & partnership leads / opportunities to aid the successful placement of top graduates
- lead, organise and inspire the AboCoders participants community through several initiatives.
N50,000 – N80,000 / month
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online