Lagoon Hospitals has consistently been providing healthcare of international standards in Nigeria. Established in 1984 by Professor Emmanuel and Professor (Mrs.) Oyin Elebute, and commencing operations in 1986 as a provider of integrated healthcare services, Lagoon Hospitals is currently the largest private healthcare services Group in Nigeria with six healthcare facilities.
Lagoon Hospitals is the only Nigerian Hospital group accredited by the Joint Commission International, and one of two groups in Sub-Saharan African to be so accredited. The Hospitals was first accredited in 2011 and re-accredited in 2015, 2018 and 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant General Surgeon
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head of Surgery
- This role is responsible for providing care for all surgical cases.
- MBBS or its equivalent.
- Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College in General Surgery or its equivalent.
- Valid medical practicing license.
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy).
- Basic and Advanced Life Support Skills.
- Surgical Skills.
- Teaching, Support and Supervisory Skills (for Medical Officers and Nurses).
- Service oriented, courteous, team player.
- Ability to multitask with a high level of discipline and loyalty.
- Problem solving and leadership potentials.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Summary of Responsibilities
- Care and Management of Surgical Cases.
- Care of surgical inpatients.
- Development and compliance with clinical practice guidelines.
- Conduct ward rounds and specialist’s outpatient clinics.
- Case Reporting.
- Other duties as required by the department.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online