The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, integrate and oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to attract customers, drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes / topics and execute a plan to develop our brand positioning and service offerings; supporting our point of view and educating customers, thus leading
- to a positive disposition in critical behavioural metrics.
- Making sure the campaign meets the objectives while remaining within budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future content marketing campaigns.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement; ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Ensuring all content is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within our target audience categorization
- Assist in the management of both on-page SEO and off-page SEO analysis and execution; improving organic search engine performance and setting goals based on click-through rates, conversions, and traffic.
- Alert and keep the Marketing Communications Manager and business up to date on the latest SEO trends and changes on key search engines.
- Functional editorial calendar and content development workflows must be filled and managed.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
Research and Analytics:
- Conduct research and develop an understanding of the business’s industry, the business/product’s unique value proposition, and its product’s market differentiators.
- Identify core objectives for the content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content
- Prepare reports and result finding presentations on the performance and engagement of that content, which is to be sent to the Marketing Communications Manager at the end of each week.
- Conducts extensive research on the challenges and priorities of the business’s consumers and prospective consumers; aligning marketing content strategies with consumer needs.
- Understand how the business/product’s inbound marketing activity translates into consumers, thus refining content marketing processes of turning in and reaching new consumers.
Collaboration and Support:
- Collaboration with all creative resources including designers, social media executives, digital marketers, SEO growth specialists and other departmental personnel
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Marketing Communications Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience;
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of writing across several media formats.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts is preferred. Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in online/digital marketing and measurement.
Deadline: 6th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online