UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a Facility Management Company, is looking to engage the services of a dynamic candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate would manage key external issues as they affect the company.
- The ideal candidate will manage the office and schedule of the Managing director, Corporate Affairs, following up on requests and queries
- Degree in Communications, Journalism or similar
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated process management and organisational skills.
- InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator / Video editing and pre-production will be highly desirable.
- Sound research and report-writing skills.
- Co-ordinating corporate visits for the Managing Director
- Provide overall administrative support to Corporate Affairs Dept and Directors’ office
- Coordination of team meetings, seminars, and conferences as required (booking venues, coordinating invitees, set up for meetings, menu and food arrangements etc.)
- Taking the lead on media handling, dealing with enquiries and producing media releases
- Support the management team on communications targeting employees.
Deadline: 16th August, 2021.