Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Creative Strategy Intern
- Pulse is looking for a Creative Strategy Intern with a passion and curiosity for the ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
- As a Creative Strategy Intern, you will be supporting the team in generating compelling ideas for digital campaigns that can be adapted across various media platforms.
- Our ideal candidate is a storyteller who is equal parts a meticulous planner and a spontaneous creative thinker.
- The Creative Strategy Intern is a position we’re hiring for in our Lagos office. The role will report to the Head of Creative Strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing sales and marketing material to support the Sales teams across Africa.
- Support the sales team in any and all activities that will help the team meet its overall revenue and profit targets including occasional client meetings and prospecting.
- Develop a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
- Assist in creating budgets for proposed strategies in line with the company rate card, working with all relevant internal post-sales and execution teams.
- Assist in dissecting client briefs and proposing innovative creative and marketing strategies that will enable brands to connect to their audiences and achieve their business goals in the most effective manner.
- Support in developing compelling proposals to communicate these strategies.
- Contribute, and sometimes lead, in-house ideation sessions.
- Conduct digital audits that yield rich insights into consumer and competitor’s online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour.
- Manage timelines and monitor progress, ensuring deadlines are met
Desired Skills & Experience
- A genuine passion and interest in digital marketing and strategy.
- Excellent research, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online