We are a US-based AI company backed by the world’s top venture capital firm, Sequoia Capital. We build AI tools that help doctors know more about their patients and automate work that distracts them from patient care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Writing Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet Science (https://science.clinic/) – a US-based AI company backed by the world’s top venture capital firm, Sequoia Capital. We build AI tools that help doctors know more about their patients and automate work that distracts them from patient care.
- We’re looking for a full-time Copywriter to join our Sales & Marketing Team in a unique role that will help us quickly reach key decision makers with persuasive content.
You’ll help us streamline the sales pipeline by:
- Writing copy to connect with some of the most influential leaders in healthcare
- Writing engaging, short form content for LinkedIn (Fields: Tech, AI, Healthcare, AI in Healthcare)
- Other copywriting tasks within the company.
The ideal candidate has characteristics like these:
- Is a journalist who enjoys digging into someone’s backstory to cover events from the perspective of a public figure
- Writes biographies, short stories, novellas or novels that show an ability to create realistic, engaging dialogue from the perspective of diverse characters
- Enjoys acting and performing in theater, knowing how to realistically reflect a personality crafted by someone else.
- Possesses a deep sense of empathy for the interests of others, and how to connect with what others care about
- Loves writing thoughtful letters and notes to friends and family
- Minimum of 5 years of experience and Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Superb knowledge of English for creative writing
- Availability for quick turnaround time (always testing and improving)
- Ability to work in the US Eastern time zone
- Can-do attitude, and a willingness to constantly learn and challenge yourself
- Stable internet connection and power.
What You’ll Get in Return
- Exceptional compensation
- Stable, full-time employment at a US tech startup as part of the team (not an agency)
- Opportunities to grow with the company
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects with a great team
- Opportunity to improve your skills and be a part of improving healthcare around the world with cutting-edge technologies.
- $1000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com The subject line should read: “Creative Writing AssociateApplication – (your full name)” and address me by my first name (Dawid).
- If you’re interested in joining the Science team and helping us create healthcare of the future, feel free to submit your application
- Chosen applicants will be sent tests to see if we’d be a good fit to work together.