Alan and Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Zip/Postal Code: 100001
Job Type: Full time
- He/ She will turn data into information and insight for business decisions and also monitor performance and quality control to identify improvements.
- He/ She will be responsible for managing the company’s master data set, developing analysis, reports and troubleshooting data issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Minimum of BSc Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or related field
- Excellent experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Good Knowledge of methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases
- Excellent data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply