Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace is a non governmental organization located at 1 – 3 CIDJAP Street, Uwani Enugu. CIDJAP is currently engaging in the Enugu State 4GATES OVC Project to improve the health and well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and their families in Udenu, Igbo – Etiti and Isiuzo LGA in line with Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Presidents’ Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR) 95: 95: 95 Agenda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Obollo Afor, Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum of Diploma, NCE or B.Sc Degree in Statistics, Computer or any other related field.
- Must be resident in Obollo Afor.
- Relevant experience in data management with special reference to OVC and HIV related data set.
- Computer literacy and excellent hands on experience with Microsoft Office especially excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in working as a data clerk in a Donor Funded project is a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with little or no supervision.
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in spoken English language is an advantage.
- Excellent use of Computer and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, Microsoft Excel Specifically.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and editing skills, with proven ability to compile information coherently and succinctly;
- Previous experience in conducting electronic data entry and familiarity with NOMIS will be highly desired
- Ability to demonstrate excellent research and fact-checking skills;
- High attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
The specific tasks of the Data Entry Clerks are:
- Take daily task and target from M&E Officer.
- Data collection and entry using NOMIS.
- The data entry clerk will facilitate a desk review including collation, correction and updating of incomplete entries/records in the folder and transfer into the electronic platform (NOMIS).
- Ensure complete entry of backlog of all available OVC data set from program records into NOMIS database
- Provide regular and daily feedback on completed task via e-mail to M&E officer.
- Assist in the analysis of the OVC NOMIS data set and clean up/correction of incorrect and incomplete entries.
- Overall, ensure complete, accurate and quality of OVC data in NOMIS database.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the M&E Officer.
Deadline: 18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com and clearly indicate the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.