Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Looking For Direct Sales Agents who are open to Recruitment Consultancy!
- This is not for people who want to do HR, Its is for sales driven Professionals, who will also be given an opportunity to learn end to end Recruitment.
- Our world class training, processes, mertirotic values, combined with our organic growth model is designed to develop you into a Top Performing Biller/Strategic Leader within the business.
- Are you looking for a career in a high performing, professional, sales driven environment where you will be rewared for your hardwork and results?
- Talenture Group is exclusively focused on C-Suite staffing solutions for clients in the Technology, Financial Services, Energy, Healthcare and FMCG sector. We have offices across Africa, Europe and North America, with interrnational partners and in-depth local knowledge.
- A University Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- 2+ years in a sales driven environment is an added advantage
- We are looking for confident, outgoing and ambitious professional to join us on the journey of expansion both locally and internationally.
- Efficiently building up a client network to provide a top-level recruitment service to our clients in Africa, Europe and North America through carrying out a detailed and targeted outbound calls and networking via platforms such as LinkedIn and our inhouse database.
What we want from you:
- Keen and confident to join a sales driven environment – cold calling and headhunting
- Ambitious in their growth potential AND earning potential
- Adapting to a fast-paced exciting environment
- Target driven – working well towards targets to reach and exceed!
- Competitive and outgoing –exciting weekly competitions between the team and Friday evening outings led by the winner (post lockdown)
- Motivated by targets, finaicial reward and winning! – the sky is the limit at Talenture Group
Benefits and Incentives
- Competitive base salary with high incentive schemes and bonuses in the industry.
- Medical coverage .
- Fantastic career progression which has enabled us to develop consultants into managers as young as 25 managing a team of 3+ within 2 years of the business
- From beach retreats, through to weekly cash incentives and discounts at your favourite retailers, we will always make sure that you’re appreciated when your targets are hit.
- Superb uncapped commission structure that makes it possible for you to take your salary in the second year to incredibly highs.
- Enjoyable and social work events with your team members- equally as important as working hard in the office!
Deadline: 3rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.