Jerusalem Pilgrims Fellowship of Nigeria (JEPFON) is a faith-based fellowship of Christians who have embarked on a pilgrimage to the Holy land of Israel as well as those Christians who are intending pilgrims.
In order to serve its members more effectively, the Fellowship urgently requires the services of a qualified candidate to serve at the Chapter Level and Head Office in the position below:
Job Title: Director, Missions & Evangelism
Code: JEPFON 006
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicants must be Christians.
- Applicants must be active and full members in their respective churches (evidence must be provided).
- Applicants must possess the requisite degree in the relevant position.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant.
- Candidates must possess the soft skills required for the execution of their duties.
- Candidates must possess substantial work experience.
- Commitment trait is required.
- The remuneration package is very attractive and above the National Minimum wage; there are opportunities for personal growth and Career development with chances of pilgrimage sponsorship to Israel, Greece, and Rome plus fully paid annual holidays.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should forward their Applications and CV indicating the Code and Job Title for which they are applying as the subject of their email to the “Director, Human Resources & Human Capital Development, Jerusalem Pilgrims Fellowship of Nigeria” via: firstname.lastname@example.org Also add TEAM T1 – Delta State to the subject of your email.
Note: Online Interview Questionnaire shall be sent to ONLY applicants who have registered for free as members of the Fellowship on our website at www.pilgrimsfellowship.org