Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a multi skilled driver to handle the vehicles of our organization.
- This position requires a skillful and observant person with a positive work attitude.
- You must be a leader who is also self-motivated and dedicated.
- You must be enthusiastic about your work and be able to perform all duties outlined in your job description and any other duty required of you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Minimum of a SSCE is required for this position.
- Must have 3 to 5 years proven previous work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Mush have at least 3 years driving experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area which is Abuja.
- Physical strength.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices.
- Shall understand various traffic laws
- Must be mentally stable.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.