GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Career Trainee – Account Services
Job ID: R3588410
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- You will act as a liaison/partner with Sales, Service and Customers to meet customer commitments and resolve customer issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or solid experience as Sales personnel
- Good technical skills with Data analytics and thorough approach to problem solving
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
- High level of telephone and customer care skills.
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
- Fluent English.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- A strong business acumen – you have a good understanding of the factors that influence customer behavior
- Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
- Coordinate Quote and tender process with logistics support for the sales team
- Support Sales with Customer Visits organization ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved.
- Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
- Ensure first class Quotation/Order to remittance process execution on customer quotations, order entry and or equipment/supplies/services delivery for assigned area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Inclusion and Diversity
- GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.