At Kudi, we believe that people of all class should have access to financial services and seamlessly make transactions. We want to build a financial inclusive world with everyone, for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you passionate about what you do? Do you like an environment that is inspiring, filled with young minds and provides an open field for innovation?
- Do you believe that you can make a difference at Kudi by delivering exceptional value through the things that you do?
- Are you committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and the creation of quality products?
- Then we need you at Kudi as an Embedded Systems Engineer.
- Building software systems that will run on our POS terminals, including interacting with credit/debit cards using ISO7816/EMV protocols, developing solutions for seamless OTA updates, improving device energy efficiency, speed of interaction, e.t.c.
- Providing recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Taking full responsibility for the system while they are in development and issues that
- Rise when already in use.
- Working alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Building supporting tools and software which users will consume when interacting with hardware solutions/POS terminals.
- Liaising with support/sales channels from manufacturers to speedily resolve pending issues and ensure correct configuration of bulk hardware deliveries.
- Taking the initiative to improve processes where applicable and taking extreme ownership of the role and its responsibilities.
- Working closely with sales, product and the rest of the engineering team to meet deadlines and produce features and products which satisfy our high level of quality.
- Accomplishing the engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- 3 years experience with C.
- 3 years of experience programming embedded devices.
- Solid understanding of socket programming.
- Extremely comfortable with version control systems.
- Good understanding of SSL/PKI and common cryptographic algorithms, e.g. TDEA, AES, RSA.
- A hunger to make things better than they are.
Nice to have:
- Experience with POS devices, e.g. PAX, AISINO, Morefun.
- Experience developing embedded devices in a remote team.
- Knowledge of ISO 8583 & EMV protocol.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online