SME Growth Hub – Our client, an Indigenous Carton Packaging company in Nigeria is currently looking to hire Interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Estimator
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating estimates/quotations for light packaging, as well as corrugated packaging jobs.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as an Estimator in a Packaging company.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good mathematical ability, including a good understanding of measurements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with a customer service mindset.
- Attention to details.
- Prepare daily estimates
- Using customer’s specifications with the approved unit samples and drawings for die layout, size, style, and copy.
- Estimate labour and material costs of manufacturing light and corrugated packaging products.
- Examines specifications, sketches, and sample layouts and calculates unit and production costs using labour and material pricing schedules.
- Maintains pricing contracts for each customer.
- Estimates bid packages.
- Interpret customer specifications and determine the best production schematics.
- Verifies carton and layout with each department for production and cost-efficiency.
- Explain packaging estimates in a simple and non-technical manner.
- And any other duties assigned.
N100,000 – N130,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Estimator Packaging” as the subject of the e-mail.