Solynta Energy is one of the fastest growing providers of urban solar energy solutions in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country. The company was established in 2013 and is driven to empower Nigerian’s to live a transformed life by providing reliable , affordable clean electricity. We have over 2MW installed across 26 states in Nigeria. Our mission is to displace Nigeria’s 22 million petrol powered generators by 2040.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Full-Time Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Your primary role is to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue.
- You will create and optimize content so that it is engaging across our channels.
- You are responsible for keeping abreast with and joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Your role also includes undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities and organizing various projects including publicity and events.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year work experience.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content across our social media platforms (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Acknowledge and respond to all audience feedback in a timely manner. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars, syndication schedules and scripts
- Organize promotional events and traditional or digital advertising campaigns
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to gain insights, manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Deadline: 24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of entries. If you have not been contacted by 24 August your application was not successfuly on this occassion.