Protégé Management is a premier boutique Executive Search and Human Resource Consulting firm that offers both local and international companies bespoke talent and human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Management Officer
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND in Building and Quantity Survey, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Architecture or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in related field
- Sound know1edge and experience of electrical and power issues, physical security devices and building construction.
- Good knowledge of quality products /services and revealing market prices.
- Excellent customer service relation.
- Good knowledge of prevailing external and statutory regulations and requirements as it relates to building constructions etc
- Excellent knowledge of Ms word. Ms Excel. Auto Cad and other building application software
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Directly responsible for all electrical and power issues ranging from transformers, inverters, generators of clients maintenance etc.
- Manage all office locations maintenance requests.
- Plan and supervise new office location setup.
- Handle first-level negotiations with facility maintenance vendors and ensure timely payment.
- Raise facility-related office purchases and obtain approval.
- Manage lease schedule for offices and flats.
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned.
- Responsible for the maintenance and proper functioning of all physical security devices of client facilities.
- Attend to all statutory and regulatory issues on buildings, renovations, office space etc
- Assist in designing and developing building plans and bills of quantities for proposed branches.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Deadline: 26th August, 2021.