Principal Facilities Management Limited – Established in 2005, Principal Facilities Management has evolved from running maintenance operations to a regional leader delivering facilities management services in Nigeria.
PFML is acknowledged for providing quality services to some of the highest profile gated communities and markets in the FCT. With a new strategic direction and rebranding from Urban Shelter Facilities Management Company to Principal Facilities Management Limited, we are setting new benchmarks in the facility management sector through quality service delivery and innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications & Job Related Experience
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Estate Management or other related field.
- Experience in the use of facility management softwares is an advantage.
- Professional membership with IFMA, IFWM or ESVABON.
- Experience in service administration, invoicing, fees collection and enforcement.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good numeric skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Forecast, monitoring and implementation of facility budgets.
- General oversight of facility operations.
- Monitoring the use and maintenance of facility equipment.
- Ensuring timely and adequate maintenance of equipment, utilities, and the environment.
- Coordination and supervision of all site support staff including cleaning, maintenance, and security personnel.
- Conduct regular health and safety checks on the facility.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Facility Manager – Abeokuta” as the subject of the mail.