Abieyuwa Table Water is a known water factory especially around Ugbowo-Isihor and its environs in Benin City, that is into both bottle and sachet water production, inside Precious Palm Royal Hotel as one of her conglomerates in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing / Sales Associate
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Your responsibilities will include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of any changes and continues follow-up for a maximum patronage.
- You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals, market survey, etc. As a Sales Personnel, you must be persuasive and knowledgeable about the industry.
- Ultimately, you should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- As a Field Marketing & Sales Representative, you will look after the whole business territory, building relationships with distributors and retailers, and making sure that our products are well-known.
- Take responsibility for managing our brand, volume, distribution and sales.
- Build cross-functional relationships to deliver on the strategic objectives of the company.
- Plan marketing, sales and branding objectives in expanding our products.
- Prepare marketing and sales strategies in line with Company objectives.
- Analyse market and sales trends and recommend changes to marketing, sales and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Assist the sales manager to coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Works to ensure all sales objectives are achieved in a timely fashion.
- Visiting and calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Analysing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Giving field sales feedback to the production team.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives and strategies.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of ND in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Demonstrate deep passion for sales and marketing.
- Strong motivational, innovative, and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years Field Marketing/Sales experience with Bottled/Sachet water products.
- Must possess adequate selling skills.
- Demonstrate good planning skills, including prioritizing and time management.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Displays high ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers, and others in the Company.
Deadline: 10th September, 2021.