Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Supervisor
Locations: Maguri & Ngazai, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for the coordination, supervision and implementation of relevant GREENCODE activities in her/his area of responsibility.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluation potential and collation of data information for report gathering
- Develop relationships in area of responsibility among community forums/with other partners and stakeholders
- Conduct supervision visits in collaboration with partners and ensure timely reports are done on project activities in the assigned community.
- Monitor visits to oversee implementation and ongoing development of our programs in the community.
- Complete paperwork and documents associated with visits
- Ensure the quality control of all partners’ project activities and data in the assigned community at both programmatic and financial levels.
- Provide regular updates on the context, community situations, security issues, and other significant events in the Areas of Responsibility.
- And other task as maybe required.
- B.Sc Degree / Diploma in any Humanities, Social Science or Sciences discipline
- 1 year experience working in any organization
- NGO experience is a plus.
- Basic computer skill (Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail).
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required.
- Good command spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.