Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification & Experiences
- Minimum of BSc Degree / HND in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution.
- Must possess 2 to 3 years post-graduate work experience.
- Prior experience in an Audit firm is desirable.
- Professional certification in Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Apt attention to detail
- Numerical abilities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Accounting and IFRS standards.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Processing of all payment vouchers (PVs).
- Daily processing and payment of all Petty cash of Head Office and Branches.
- Statutory remittances of a tax-WHT, development levy, PAYE, procurement of tax receipts and other tax documents, etc.
- Posting of all processed vouchers on Bank’s core application.
- Responsible for a timely statutory rendition of returns? CBN, NDIC, etc.
- Responsible for daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of GL schedules for annual audit purposes.
Deadline: 9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online