Altara Credit Limited is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time. We also sell cash loans with a little interest.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining Altara Credit image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Assists supervisor with preparation and sending reports
- Ability to cross sell products to customers
- Receive payments from customers and prepare necessary invoices and schedules
- Explains Altara Credit schemes to customers
- Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognize customer requirements
- Ensuring that Altara Credit Customers are attended to at the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Lead
- OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a customer service representative in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Relationship management
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Analytical, problem solving skills, organizational skills and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Rapport building
- Good time management
- Attentive to detail
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
- Good product knowledge
- Strategic prospecting skills
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.