At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions to drive financial inclusion.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later”, where we allow formal & informal sector workers and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businessesinstead of paying for the products in full upfront, they pay small amounts over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Are you experienced in sales with expert interpersonal skills? Can you make people need what you want them to buy? Are you able to build a network and sustain relationships with good relationship management skills? If yes, then you are the right type of person.
- This role can either be a full-time role or part-time depending on your flexibility and availability. You can work from the comfort of your home and earn as much as you would like.
- We have an opportunity for you to earn as much as you bring in sales. This is the best that you will ever be introduced to, guess what?
- You can make as much as 5% on every sale you bring in. this means if you sell a product worth 150,000 you can earn as much as 7,500 and then if you make 10 of such sales in the space of one month that is 75,000 up for grabs in just a month! This is a very juicy opportunity for goal-driven people.
Job Description for the Role
- Making sales on Altarabuy now pay later.
- Minimum of OND, NCE, A ‘level, Diploma in any discipline
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask, good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online