Moytel Consultants is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services to different operators and vendors. We have been long term players in the Telecommunication industry. Our staffs have very broad experience and competence profiles laced up with adequate international exposure. As a result of this, they are value driven and highly proactive, able to deliver a wide array of solutions and services. We pay attention to details and utilize superior project, supply chain and management models that guarantee high quality, cost-effective and on-time professional service delivery to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: French Speaking Front Desk / Customer Relations Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of a Female who could combine the roles of a front desk and Customer relations Officer with excellent communication skills in French language for immediate employment.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct them to specific office location.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers and public.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Answering telephone calls and taking calls in foreign languages.
- Translating documents from English to the foreign language.
- Acting as an interpreter.
- Handling foreign correspondence.
- Typing and compiling reports
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Distribute correspondence (e.g letters, emails and packages)
- Transmit information or documents to customers.
- Represent the company as agreed by the Business Development Manager and the Human Resource Manager.
- Visit clients’ office as the occasion demands.
- Compliance to procedures.
- Any other tasks as assigned by your line manager.
- B.Sc Degree Holder in French and Foreign languages
- Experienced receptionist with 1-3 years’ experience.
- Customer relations abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively in French language.
- Excellent ability to read and write in French language
- Not more than 30 Years old.
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Organisation, time management and the ability to multitask
- Attention to details
- Communication skills
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a changing, demanding workload.
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format, and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates must reside in lekki and environs.
- Candidates must be female.