HR-on-Wheels – Our client in the Retail Industry seeks to hire result-oriented, smart, energetic, young and vibrant qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Sales Representative
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Front Desk / sales representative, you will be responsible for different receptionist and clerical duties.
- You will also be responsible for using your knowledge of company products or services to connect with customers and generate sales for the organization.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as Front Desk or Sales Representative or similar role
- Hands on experience with office tools and processes
- In-depth knowledge of office management and bookkeeping
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Amiable and cheerful towards potential and existing customers
- Young and Vibrant
- Preferably female for gender balance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers’ requests and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mails
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- To process supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- Be knowledgeable about every product and excellently emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Answer questions about the products
- Maintain contact list and follow up with customer’s requests.
Deadline: 20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interested and qualified candidates residing within the Island axis are preferred and will be shortlisted.