Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fulfillment Specialist
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory
Who You Are
- You must be a leader who is adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. You possess an execution mindset, great work ethics and a bias of action.
- A fast learner that has understanding of fulfilment operations and you imbibe extreme ownership culture.
- You must have the capability to work under pressure and you are self-motivated. You are tech savvy and you feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the successful inbound of items into the warehouse by ensuring QA and put-away operations
- Ensure that all received orders are processed in a timely manner
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure minimum re-order level and escalate potential issues.
- Ensures quality assurance for smooth picking and packing operations.
- Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws or irregularities
- Prepare documentation and maintain records for every merchandise received, inventoried and shipped
- Manages shipment lifecycle and provides real-time.
What You’ll Bring
- BA / B.Sc Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in logistics & Supply chain or ecommerce.
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office, Inventory Tools and a variety of tech platform.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds.
- Casual work environment.
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs.
- Competitive salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online