Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited, a community Pharmacy offering world class pharmaceutical services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-time Pharmacist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As a full-time pharmacist, you’ll need to:
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public
- Ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Inventory management and supply chain
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labelled
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Advise the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Advise patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments
- Offer specialist health checks, such as blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring and diabetes screening
- Arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Manage finance and budgets
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses
- Work on improving the sales and business as a whole.
Deadline: 6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.