We are a top-notch Law firm Located in Lagos and led by a well-seasoned Senior Advocate of Nigeria with extensive Litigation background in Commercial Practice.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Lawyer
- In our drive to continue to develop the legal profession, we have created a program which is referred to as “Catch them Young – Develop and Enhance Their Skills Program”
- The program is purely designed for Fresh Graduates of the Nigerian Law School who are willing to pursue a career in the Legal Profession, especially, Litigation.
- This program is designed for newly Qualified Solicitors and Advocates of the Nigerian Bar who have exhibited excellence in their academic qualification by obtaining First Class in their Bar Part II Exams.
Qualification / Attributes
- LL.B Degree with Stellar academic qualification from a highly recognised University within or outside Nigeria;
- Successful completion of the BL program at the Nigeria Law School at the last academic session preceding this advert;
- First Class Degree at the Nigerian Law School;
- Must have been currently posted to Lagos State for the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) program;
- Flair for Litigation.
- Successful candidates will be offered the exceptional opportunity to be part of a Tutelage that will develop their Litigation skills in a world class Law firm.
- They will also be offered exceptional career growth progression within the Firm which will make them eligible forthe following:
- Health Insurance;
- Daily meal subsidy;
- Vehicle loan scheme;
- Pension scheme;
- Very excellent monthly take home, over and above what obtains in the industry;
- Guaranteed performance based annual bonus.
Deadline: 24th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter, CV and copies of relevant Crendentials and submitted via email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.