AnneMarthas Global Services Limited – Our client, a leading company with businesses in Hospitality, Arts / lifestyle and construction, seeks to employ a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Business Development Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
- To be at the fore of the company, with a dedication to devising and applying effective sales strategies that will ultimately lead to the growth of the company.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Drawing up comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Constantly updating job knowledge through research, growing and maintaining personal networks.
- Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Driving sales through Business to Business (B2B) and Business to customer (B2C) Sales
- Staying informed of new business opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Conducting sales campaigns to promote the company’s products and services.
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and sales reports.
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase products’ visibility
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products or services, or other subjects of sale
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Put together marketing pitches and company presentations.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop team members into valuable salespeople.
- Must have a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant fields.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years work experience, 5 of which must be in the capacity of a business development manager with proven sales track record.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Must have excellent market knowledge.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work with cross-functional (e.g. product, sales, strategy, projects, marketing) teams members.
- Must possess time management and planning skills
- Must possess good marketing and presentation skills
- Must be strategic in thoughts combined with good business acumen
- Must be result orientated.
- Must be innovative with a commitment to researching and learning.
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates with experience in/with Art appreciation, hospitality and the real estate sectors are encouraged to apply.