Baobab Microfinance Bank is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies in at least 15 countries by 2015 that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Growth Manager is responsible for driving growth of new and existing digital products, to support the Company (Baobab Nigeria) ambition to rapidly grow its digital business, especially mobile services.
- To achieve growth, the Growth Manager drives digital marketing activities of the Company, in coordination with the company marketing department and Group central functions (Marketing and Communication).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and build the digital marketing strategy to achieve business goals and accordingly
- Build digital marketing budget
- Set digital marketing goals accordingly
- Define conversion rate optimization and personalization strategy, including ideation, planning, testing, optimization, and reporting.
- Define our bench of strategic KPIS to follow for each campaign
- Drive execution to achieve goals by Leading paid campaign execution for key products and services solutions to drive adoption or new customer acquisition
- Manage paid lead gen campaigns encompassing programmatic banner ads, content syndication, and sponsored email
- Coordinate with creative and content teams to ensure campaigns are in alignment with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Creating and deploying paid tests and optimization plans
- Define KPIs and effectively optimize channel execution, while identifying tactics with high retention and viral follow-on
- Lead detailed analyses of campaign effectiveness, including segmentation, creative targeting, and cohort analysis
- Develop, deploy, analyze and disseminate comprehensive reporting across media
- Collaborating and managing internal external partner relationships (digital agency, internal creative team…) and monitor results
- Manage and monitor the digital marketing budget
- Constantly find creative, unconventional, and cost-efficient solutions to increase customer conversion. Test ideas and find ways to automate.
Best practices, research and continuous improvement:
- Stay current with social networks, display, mobile, content syndication, and overall digital best practices, and communicate them the team.
- Continuously improve standard operating procedures, and communicate best practices internal stakeholders across the organization
- Conduct research to understand customer nuances, engagement preferences, and the best way to reach them via paid media
- 3-6 years professional experience, 2-3 years Go-To-Market experience
- Proven performance marketing (SEM, Ad) experience required, experience of organic marketing (SEO) preferred
- History of running large scale A/B tests
- Strong command of at least Facebook Ads, Google Adswords and one emailing solution (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor…), Google analytics
- Deep understanding of acquisition KPIs and complex funnels
- Strong analytical skills
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with engineers; Computing languages knowledge is a plus
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Team player and ability to influence in a complex organizational structure.
Deadline: 21st August 2021.