Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Kiln & Coal Mill Mechanical Maintenance
Reference No: Mechanical-Obajana-007
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Coordinate all activities related to the operation of the kilns and Coal Mills to achieve production and quality targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure production of high-quality cement in the plant in accordance with pre-set quality standards.
- Oversee the proper maintenance of the kiln to ensure kiln operations are executed effectively.
- Supervise the utilization of plant resources in the production unit to ensure uninterrupted plant operations and employee/plant safety.
- Address production process bottlenecks for a better output, greater stability of kiln operations or an improvement in environmental parameters.
- Oversee startups, shutdowns and operations in the kiln section.
- Manage emergency situations to ensure adherence to standard procedures.
- Ensure process tests are conducted regularly to ensure that sensors in all production units function appropriately.
- Coordinate housekeeping activities at the kiln and CCR.
- Provide input to the development of the standard operating procedures for the assigned production section.
- Ensure compliance with relevant ISO standards.
- Liaise with the Shift Coordinator as necessary.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenance
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a Technical discipline.
- Minimum of Twenty one (21) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Good knowledge of cement production process
- Good knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of kiln operations, equipment and their functions
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online