Petra Micro-Finance Bank Limited (PMFB) is fully in the business of rendering micro-financial services to all its customers, particularly the active poor. The bank was incorporated in the year 2008 and commenced full banking operation on 22nd May 2008. The bank has its head office at No. 18 Montgomery Road, Yaba, Lagos. The chief promoters of Petra Micro Finance Bank are the Catholic Priests Of the Order of Preachers (The Dominicans of the Province) of St Joseph the Worker Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Location: Yaba – Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features)
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Marketing or relevant field with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.