Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Job type: Full time
- The job holder will develop, plan and execute of offline/ traditional, digital and all company marketing strategies, branding and corporate communication.
- Ensures the efficient execution of strategic business plans in order to meet future brand expectations and targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and coordinate all marketing activities including market research, pricing, sales, advertisement and promotion.
- Ensure that all internal communications activities are properly integrated with the external communications, marketing priorities and strategies.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of effective media/public relations and crisis management policies and processes.
- Oversee all the activities of the webmaster and ensure the company’s website is fully operational at all times.
- Review reports of all web site metrics by the webmaster and advice Management accordingly.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of company’s communication and marketing activities on the company’s reputation.
- Maintain a positive work environment that facilitates collaboration and information sharing and is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating diverse talent.
- Review and report on the performance of the Marketing & Corporate Communications function against key performance targets to Sales.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop a unique brand identity/ image that would create a lasting impression amongst employees, customers and the general public.
- Develop and build content for all marketing materials including newsletters, flyers, website, social media channels etc.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or Business Management.
- Master degree in Business Administration or related business field. Membership of relevant professional body is desirable.
- Minimum of 10- 12 years of working experience in a Marketing preferably working as a Senior strategy manager in the Media sector.
- Significant understanding of sales principles and a proven ability at developing and implementing successful sales strategies.
- Time and project Management skills with good ability to work on multiple projects at same time.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, negotiation, leadership and management skills.
- Ability to deal with varied tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online