Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Location: Egbeda, Iyana-Ipaja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the smooth daily operations of the whole hotel.
- Manage staff members and guests expectations.
- Prepare, implement and monitor operating, marketing and sales budgets.
- Attend to guests’ complaint.
- Ensure adherence to checklists, SOPs and job descriptions.
- Maximize profit while minimizing expenditure.
- Provide direction for the heads of departments.
- Provide a framework for the maintenance of the rooms and restaurant.
- Have a good accounting knowledge to under the financial reports to be presented.
- Send daily report to the owner(s).
- Hold briefings, meetings and trainings with the staff members.
- Deploy necessary aids and logistics for heads of departments to meet their targets.
- Ensure revenue is sustained and surpassed and never below expectation.
- Create a good business relationship with vendors for credit facilities.
- Ensure the hotel maintenance team are at the best.
- Procurement is done following the laid down process.
- Ensure the hotel is always clean and welcoming.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety precautions.
- Ensure adherence to the quality of food prepared in the kitchen.
- Responsible for the security of staff members and guests.
- Sign off on requisitions from departments.
- Partake in disciplinary panels.
- Approves recruitment and dismissal of staff members.
- Periodic evaluation of staff performance.
- Encourage staff growth.
- Candidates should possess an B.scqualification in relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Front office experience: managing reservations online.
Deadline: 30th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.