STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As HR Officer, you would undertake a wide range of HR tasks, like handling recruitment, organizing training, administering employee benefits & leaves, and crafting HR policies.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Assist with HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Maintain official files and records
- Administer employment contracts
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- 2+ years proven experience as an HR Officer.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws.
- Highly motivated team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Candidates must reside on the island (Lekki-Ajah area).
- N50,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.