HR-on-Wheels was created with a focus to add value to the businesses of SMEs by emphasizing the need to have a people strategy in place at the early stages of their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resource Executive will be responsible for developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to employees, planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department, and contributing to the development of the company’s Human capital goals, objectives, and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide HR leadership and drive strategic and operational activities including Employee Relations, Recruiting & Staffing, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Development, and Performance Management.
- Create, maintain and revise job descriptions as needed.
- Analyze and maintain a competitive compensation program to attract qualified and talented individuals.
- Administer payroll in compliance with company and statutory guidelines.
- Oversee recruitment efforts for vacant roles, including writing and placing job ads, conducting phone interviews, and scheduling interviews.
- Conduct HR on boarding activities and perform exit interviews.
- Facilitate employee relations counseling sessions, prepare disciplinary write-ups, and coach managers on the disciplinary process.
- Manage the annual Performance Assessment process to ensure merit-driven and high-performance organization, in partnership with line managers and provide guidance.
- Stay up to date on local employment legislation in order to maintain and revise the company’s employee handbook policies and procedures in support of key business needs.
- Manage company benefits plans for the organization to include evaluating new benefit plans and answering employee questions.
- Coordinate the training activities for all employees, working with line managers to identify, schedule, and plan the training calendar and coordinate and participate in administrative staff meetings.
- Oversee the social and welfare calendar for all employees, manage all employee engagement activities and maintain company directory and organizational charts.
- Execute any other duties assigned by the MD/CEO.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience in a similar position
- HR certifications will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools, knowledge of and experience with using HR Information System.
- Experience with the recruitment and selection process, payroll administration and offers of contracts of employment.
- Possess excellent communication skills, results-oriented and ability to analyze problems, solve problems and make decisions.
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online