Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) Technician
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building maintenance.
How to pply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of email
Application Deadline 5th September, 2021.