Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos. Our range of pharmaceutical products include critical care, super specialty products covering the categories of Anti-Malarial, Anti-Biotic, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Emetic, Steroid, NSAID drugs, Anti-Spasmodic, Anti-Hypertensive, Worm Expellant, Anti-Hastimine and Anti-Psychotic drugs.
Today, Vixa Pharmaceutical Co Ltd. is a house hold name with diverse marketing activities all over Nigeria and with a staff strength of over 150. Our major partners are mainly from China and India and we have over 100 registered products with NAFDAC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records/stocks, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Overseeing the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual review of audit report plans.
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences. (Good Knowledge of Accounting Software i.e SAGE and Quickbooks point of sale will be most preferable).
- Professional Qualification in Audit will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a reputable organization.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software (SAGE) and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Report to Head of Audit about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Deadline: 31st August, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.