The King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS) Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State, Nigeria is designed as an ultra-modern 21st century state-of-the-art International Medical Sciences University. The University’s central goal is for specialized manpower development in the most conducive environment in all aspects of medical specialties with the highest form of professionalism, ethics and excellence.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clerical Officer
Location: Uburu, Ebonyi
- Candidate must possess OND or its equivalent with at least two years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Candidates must not be above 30 years old at the time of appointment.
Salaries and Allowances
- Salaries and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities.
Conditions of Service:
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Deadline:20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill an Application Form
Candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
- Full name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- E-mail Address and Phone Number(s)
- Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- State of Origin and LGA
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (photocopies of certificates to be attached)
- Previous employment(s), position(s), Date(s)
- Details of Administrative Experience (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Dates, including photocopy of latest pay-slip 16. List of Publications (Academic staff only)
- List of grants received as Principal Investigator (Academic staff only)
- Scopus Publication h-index (Academic staff only)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Names and Addresses of 3 referees
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked, “Application for Employment (State Category eg., Clerical Officer)” to:
The Acting Vice-Chancellor,
King David University of Medical Sciences (KDUMS),
Uburu, Ohaozara LGA,
- Candidates should request their respective referees to forward a confidential reference letter on their behalf directly to: The Vice Chancellor, King David University of Medical Sciences, Uburu, Ohaozara LGA, Ebonyi State.
- Candidates should also state the names and contact information of the referees.