Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Instructor, Mechanical
Location: Ota, Ogun
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled workers from industrial sector, manufacturing sector, oil and gas sector and telecommunication sector via the use of modern training aids and simulation as well as carrying out engineering services to clients in the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas sector
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Mechanical Engineering).
- Minimum of 8 years experience as Mechanical Engineer or relevant position
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Information technology skills
- Fast learner in non-skilled areas
- Computer appreciation – Ms Word, power-point, excel and Ms-Visio
- Use of design software such as AutoCAD e.t.c.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out Mechanical Engineering related projects.
- Facilitate Mechanical related Training Programmes
- Develop new Mechanical training programmes
- Support in development of Mechanical related Proposals
- Support in-house facility engineer in maintenance of Mechanical workshop and equipment
- Responsible for Mechanical components, equipment, simulations, software and workshop
- Participate in technical and Mechanical engineering projects
- Carry out engineering consulting services for clients
- Participate in Mechanical related position recruitment activities for clients
- Facilitate other programs as may be assigned
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Deadline: 27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the mail.