The Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic, Lafia (formerly known as Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia) was established in the year 2000 to train middle and high level manpower in Science, Technology and Commerce in order to serve as a catalyst fro technological and industrial developments of Nigeria, particularly in Nasarawa State. It presently has a total of 25 Departments spread over six Schools offering 32 National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited programmes at the National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND).
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Lecturer I CONPCASS 9
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Applications are invited from suitable candidates in the Department below:
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Applicants must possess good honours Degree not below second class lower division in relevant fields of specialization who has been a Lecturer II with three years teaching experience in a Polytechnic or related institution.
- Candidates should have required number of scholarly publications in reputable journals and demonstrable ability to initiate and develop research.
- Registration with relevant professional bodies and computer literacy are added advantage.
Terms of Appointment and Conditions of Service
- The successful candidates will be appointed based on the Terms and Conditions of Service of the Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia and the Law establishing the Institution.
Deadline: 3rd September, 2021 (12:00 Midnight).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Ten (10) copies of their Applications Letter and their Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photocopies of Credentials presented in the following order:
- Full Name (Surname First)
- Post Applied For
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality, State and Local Government Area of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- Phone Number(s)
- E-mail Address
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Educational Qualifications obtained with Dates
- List of Publications (if applicable)
- Academic and Professional Associations / Bodies (if applicable)
- Working experience, status and salary (if applicable)
- Names and Address of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 109, Lafia,
- Applicants should indicate the post they are applying for on the Top Right Hand Corner of the Envelop.
- Applications must reach the “Registrar” not later than the deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.