TradeDepot delivers an innovative route-to-market for the leading consumer goods producers in Africa.
The Shop Top-Up app by TradeDepot lets you re-stock your shop from various brands at the best wholesale prices. Browse, shop by brand or category, compare prices and check the status of your orders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the achievement of TradeDepot’s key distribution and fulfilment metrics, including On-Time and In-Full order delivery, Delivery Trip Start Time, Delivery Trip Completion Rates, etc.
- Oversee the activities of the Logistics team to ensure planned shipments are accurately assigned to the correct delivery drivers.
- Liaise daily with the Planning Manager to prepare a consolidated distribution schedule to meet customers’ order.
- Managing 3rd-party logistics service provider relationships effectively and driving continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives for delivery operations.
- Ensuring effective and efficient logistics operations.
- Ensure that all Logistics Officers complete their drivers daily stock and cash reconciliation accurately and on time.
- Planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road and customs clearance, insurance related to company and logistics operations.
- Managing relationships with logistics service providers for transportation, customs clearance for both inbound and outbound operations.
- Working closely with the TradeDepot’s 3PL, Distribution Partners and in -house-delivery team to ensure delivery of all customers’ orders On-Time and In-Full
- Perform any other adhoc responsibility assigned to you by your manager from time to time.
- You have at least 3 – 5 year experience ideally as a Planning/ Forecasting, Transport & Logistics or Warehouse & Distribution within FMCG.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Inventory Management & Reconciliation skills
- Strong knowledge of supply chain & Logistics
- Strong knowledge of the dynamics of retail distribution and order fulfilment
- Ability to work flexibility
- Strong customer service skills.
- N850,000 – N1,440,000 per annum.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online