Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Refractories (Refractory In-Charge)
Reference ID: Production-Okpella-001
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Technical Services (Plant)
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and management of refractory in the plant.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participate in planning and organization of refractory repairs and turnarounds.
- Plan Kiln Shutdown and schedule of refractory maintenance.
- Define and execute process related improvements, material utilization and energy efficiency
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Ceramic Engineering/Material Science/Chemical Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of the cement industry.
- High level of innovation and in-depth knowledge of best practice in cement solutions and applications.
- Ability to pay attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- 18 years minimum work experience.
- Experience with refractory application and refractory material selection in Cement Plant of capacity above 5 MTPA.
- Experience in reducing the refractory consumption and cost reduction
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship management and supervising skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply